We want you to get the most out our products. Below are some tips to help you enjoy your Sapphire Body Co. products.
The first burn is the most important! Allow candle to burn until the top layer of wax has liquefied to an edge to edge wax pool. If the wax is not allowed to liquefy or to melt from edge to edge of the tin, jar, or tumbler, it will create a “memory ring,” especially if this is the first time the candle is lit. Once a candle has this “memory ring,” it will continue to tunnel and to burn that way for the life of the candle.
- Allow the wax to pool edge to edge.
- Keep the candle in sight and away from drafts.
- Gently trim your wooden wick by using a wick trimmer or breaking off the burnt edges of the wick with a cloth or paper napkin. Remove and discard all wick trimmings prior to relighting.
- It's hard to say goodbye but once you have approximately 1/4 inch of wax remaining, it's time to stop using the candle. Our premium vessels can be cleaned out and re-purposed.
Spray with Care
All of our spray bases come from sustainable sources, deprived from nature, that are naturally skin friendly. We recommend conducting a spot test if you plan on using our spray on fabrics or skin. Remember to shake before each use, some separation is normal.
Massage with Care
Wooden wicks are cool because you can light the wick on one end and the flame will travel to ignite the entire wick. Go ahead and give it a try. Here are some important facts about your massage candle.
- Average edge to edge melt is approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Do not burn longer than 40 minutes. These candle tend to reach a complete melt pool after 90 minutes.
- If the candle reaches a complete melt pool the wick may extinguish. This is normal and will not impact future use once the candle has solidified again.
- Flame height will vary, this is normal.
- We recommend a patch/skin test before using our wax blend all over. Our ingredients are skin safe but we still recommend trying out our massage candle butter on a small area of your skin.
We believe in the nutritional benefits that are associated with our natural ingredients in our products but we are not responsible for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient and we do not recommend the use of these products as a substitute for medical care. If you have sensitive skin, we advise you do an allergy patch test and if there is any irritation please discontinue the use of the product.
If you still have questions about your products contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org